Comment on page
Protocol Number: 37 Autobind: No Channel Re-mapping: No Extended Limits: Yes Failsafe Support: No Receiver Match: No Telemetry: No Option Value: Frequency fine tuning
Models: Corona 2.4GHz FSS and DSSS receivers.
Models: Corona FSS V1 receivers
Models: Corona DSSS V2 receivers - CR8D, CR6D and CR4D
To bind V2 receivers, you must follow this procedure:
- Press the bind button and power on the receiver
- Launch a bind from the radio - the receiver's LED will blink 2 times
- Turn off the receiver and the radio
- Turn on the receiver first
- Turn on the radio second
- Wait for the bind to complete - the receiver's LED will flash, stop and finally fix
- Wait some time (at least 30 sec) before turning off the receiver
- Turn off/on the receiver and test that it can reconnect instantly. If not, repeat the bind procedure.
Models: FlyDream receivers - IS-4R and IS-4R0, etc, Avionic receivers - RX8, etc.