A radio running EdgeTX or OpenTX 2.3.0 or higher can use an internal or external MULTI-Module as a 2.4GHz spectrum analyzer.
The spectrum analyzer will show the strength of signals in the 2.4GHz band.
2.4GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- 1.Long-press the SYS button to access the TOOLS menu
- 2.Scroll down and highlight the appropriate Spectrum option in the menu
- 1.Choose Spectrum (INT) for radios with an internal MULTI-module
- 2.Choose Spectrum (EXT) for radios with an external MULTI-Module
- 3.Press ENT to start the Spectrum Analyzer
Spectrum Analyzer in the TOOLS Menu
Spectrum Analyzer Display
The display shows frequencies on the 2.4GHz spectrum, from 2400MHz to 2480MHz. The X (horizontal) axis shows the frequency in MHz and the Y (vertical) axis shows relative signal strength.
F: Frequency at the center of the plot (fixed at 2440MHz) S: Bandwidth of the plot (fixed at 80MHz) T: Position of the cursor (vertical line)
Pressing ENT and scrolling left and right allows the T value to be changed, which will move the vertical line to highlight a specific frequency.